Responsible for promoting and selling Company products and services that
are both current and emerging. Uses a consultative sales approach to
ensure our customers receive the best value. Must be customer-focused
individuals, able to communicate effectively and display a professional
and positive demeanor. Works on straight forward tasks using established
Employees at all levels are expect to:
– Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how
you do your job
– Own the customer experience – think and act in ways that put our
customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint,
and make them promoters of our products and services
– Know your stuff – be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our
game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital
tools and experiences
– Win as a team – make big things happen by working together and being
open to new ideas
– Be an active part of the Net Promoter System – a way of working that
brings more employee and customer feedback into the company – by joining
huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do
better for our customers
– Drive results and growth
– Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
– Do what’s right for each other, our customers, investors and our
– Achieves or exceeds sales targets while interacting with new and
existing customers via telephone and selling Company products and
– Demonstrates consultative sales techniques by using probing questions,
clarifying needs, overcoming objections and providing solutions that
fits the needs of the customer.
– Offers assistance to customers for non-sales-related calls to the best
of ability and seeks to transition it to a sale.
– Educates customers on the Company products, services, and experience
leveraging job aids and support materials as needed.
– Establishes rapport and promotes relationships by providing a unique
positive experience for each customer through personalizing sales
– Consistently demonstrates professionalism and integrity with a warm
and friendly demeanor to customers and teammates.
– Exercises sound judgment within the scope of empowerment, and acts in
the best interest of both the customer and company.
– Demonstrates proficient use of soft skills, including active
listening, problem solving, and responding appropriately.
– Maintains expected performance levels in a dynamic and highly
– Articulates the Companys competitive advantage while advocating for
our products, services, and packages.
– Interacts and communicates collaboratively within the sales group and
other groups, as appropriate, to provide a great customer experience.
– Navigates between multiple screens, databases and complex data entry
applications to accurately and quickly capture required information to
complete a sale.
– Acts as a team player committed to growth and development.
– Maintains excellent oral and written communication skills, with
demonstrated ability to articulate relevant information and directions
in an organized and concise manner.
– Consistently follows critical sales processes to ensure a great
– Must be able to wear telephone headset and manipulate objects such as
pen, keyboard, and mouse.
– Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
– Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $14.42 per hour
* 401(k) Matching
* Dental Insurance
* Employee Discount
* Health Insurance
* Paid Time Off
* Retirement Plan
* Vision Insurance
* 8 Hour Shift
* Commission Pay
* Sales: 2 years (Preferred)
* Fully Remote