Offered Salary Competitive
Location: US Locations Only; 100% Remote
Are you driven to make it right when it all goes wrong? Join LEGO® Customer Service and support over 2 million LEGO consumers from around the world!
About the role:
We are currently recruiting for our North American engagement center based in Enfield, CT. Candidates will not be asked to travel into a LEGO office at any time during the recruitment process. All assessments and interviews will be conducted virtually. Candidates must be comfortable with virtual assessments, have access to a secure Wi-Fi network, and have a private space to work from in their home. Successful candidates will be supplied with equipment for virtual onboarding and remote working.
Your role in Customer Service is to provide premium customer service on all engagement channels, such as phone calls, emails and live chat. Every day is different! You may answer a question about up-and-coming product launches, place an order for one of our biggest fans, or troubleshoot one of our digital products, such as LEGO Boost or the LEGO Life app. We are looking for upbeat, enthusiastic, and hardworking individuals to join us in giving our fans the best consumer experience through the end of January 2022. This is a temporary role with the opportunity to be extended based on meeting or exceeding our performance metrics and business need.
We are currently hiring for a 2:00pm EST – 10:00pm EST shift. Full time employees work 37.50 hours per week, Monday – Sunday. You will be required to work one weekend day – every other weekend – to help our most loyal fans. Our weekend opening hours are 10:00am EST – 6:00pm EST.
A 3 to 4-week induction training program will start October 25. The induction training time will be 10am – 6pm EST Monday through Friday.
Bring value to yourself and the organization by putting your superpowers to work!
- Experience in giving premium customer service and/or inbound sales – preferably in a retail environment.
- Engaging in both verbal and written communication.
- Ability to use technology while helping consumers. CRM/database, Internet, digital knowledge base, troubleshooting guides, etc. are the tools our Advisors use on every contact.
- Dedication to provide excellent service to each consumer when there is a high volume of contacts.
- Confidence to make your own judgements about what is right for your consumer.
- Type 40 words per minute.
We are looking for new talent to join the team. Are you up for the challenge?
- Responding in a fun, reliable, knowledgeable, and engaging way to inbound consumer contacts your entire shift through phone calls, email, snail mail, and live chat.
- Adhering to your schedule. All breaks are scheduled, so we can plan for consumer demand.
- Meeting performance expectations: Post-contact survey results and your daily productivity.
- Working on Black Friday, Christmas Eve and one weekend day – every other weekend – to help our most loyal fans. Our weekend opening hours are 10:00am EST – 6:00pm EST.
- Being happy to work in a dynamic, one team environment.
This is what you can expect in return:
- Hourly rate of $16.00 and retention bonus if you complete your assignment.
- A 3 to 4-week induction training program to set you up to deliver a premium service to LEGO consumers.
- Consistent performance support from your Team Leader.
- An opportunity to shop with our generous employee discount.
Hear from one of our Advisors…
“The best part of being an Advisor is hearing how you’ve been able to bring a smile to their child’s face. Knowing that I’ve had the ability to encourage a child’s growth and development is really very rewarding. I’ve even received fan mail with an awesome paper version of Yoda on it! There’s a huge sense of satisfaction that comes with knowing that we make a difference to the LEGO fans.”
Join the global LEGO® family!
Children are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. They have an open, positive view of the world that motivates us to continuously strive to create a diverse, dynamic, and inclusive culture where everyone feels valued and a sense of belonging.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
We consider all our employees’ part of the LEGO family. Being part of our family also means playing a part in building a sustainable future and continuing our mission to #inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow.
Build your career brick by brick at the LEGO Group.
Location: US Locations Only