Offered Salary Competitive
Talent Acquisition Specialist
Jellysmack is the global creator company that detects and develops the world’s most talented video creators on social media. We’re an optimistic crew who naturally goes the extra mile, has a glass-half-full mindset, and sees challenges as opportunities. We look for positive people who think outside the box, are inventive, bold, lead change, and believe that teamwork matters.
The Team Culture
To say that our People team puts people first is an understatement. Here, human qualities and emotional intelligence are just as important as professional skills or the ability to shine during a karaoke session. We are a great team (People Ops, Talent Acquisition, Communication, Internal Culture & Office Management) with a big heart, never lacking in effort and always striving to make everyone’s daily life easier. Do you have what it takes to become a part of our team?
Jellysmack is seeking a highly motivated and organized Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our growing team. This individual will support talent attraction and recruitment efforts to hire diverse, qualified, ambitious candidates.
This position will partner with the US Talent Acquisition team, with a focus on assisting with all phases of the recruitment process. Including job postings, sourcing, scheduling interviews, extending offers, managing relevant paperwork, and tracking metrics as it relates to the candidate feedback. They will report to the Sr. Talent Acquisition Partner, US and will play a critical role in nurturing trusting relationships with potential hires while providing excellent candidate/onboarding experience.
In this fast-paced environment, you’ll be able to show off your excellent communication skills, passion for people, and have fun while doing it all. Is that you?
While championing effective processes and connecting candidates with new opportunities at Jellysmack you will:
- Serve as a resource for prospective candidates- status of application, and timeline of recruitment process
- Assist with the interviewing process- scheduling interviews, candidate debrief, and recruiting intake meetings
- Deliver high-quality candidate experience
- Assess candidate information- resumes and contact details while imputing to our ATS
- Foster long-term relationships with prospective candidates and hiring managers
- Build, improve, and maintain recruitment process
- Source candidates, create projects using LinkedIn Recruiter
- Create and extend all written offer letters
- Proven work experience as a Talent Acquisition Specialist or similar role
- Knowledge of Applicant Tracking Systems (ATSs), Workable a plus
- Experience in a fast-paced environment, high-growth environment, with ability to flex and pivot with change
- Passion for people, putting people first
Jellysmack believes in a flexible work environment in which anyone can work from anywhere. This is why we’ve implemented our flexible location philosophy, meaning you get the best of both worlds: you can choose to work from home and /or from our offices in Paris, New York, Los Angeles and Corti.
In order to make sure you get the best working environment, you will get a $300 / EUR 250 allowance to get set up!
- Early Summer release Fridays
- Paid volunteering: 1 day dedicated to supporting a cause of your choice
- Company sponsored wellness programs and events
- Competitive Healthcare coverage
- 401K match
Our commitment to diversity and inclusion at Jellysmack, we believe that the best ideas come from the diverse cultures of our team members. Our commitment to inclusion across race, gender, age, religion, identity, and experience drives us forward every day. Creating a work culture that is safe and comfortable for our people to flourish is our main focus.
Jellysmack’s story started in 2016, and since then, our unrivaled platform optimizes and distributes video content across social media platforms and allows creators to reach genuine new fans with zero effort. We are the only company building the hyper-engaged communities that every creator dreams of because, first and foremost, we are creators too.
Creatives ourselves, we’re home to over 250 influential creators, including Derek Deso, Karina Garcia, Brad Mondo, MrBeast, Bailey Sarian, Patrick Starrr, and PewDiePie. Jellysmack optimizes, operates, and distributes creator-made video content to Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, TikTok, Twitter, and YouTube. The company’s creator strategy builds upon its success in scaling its own original content channels in beauty (Beauty Studio), soccer (Oh My Goal), gaming (Gamology), and more.
Through the power of our data, we maximize reach and revenue so our creators stay focused on their passion—creating the best content for their global fan bases. We turn that passion into a brand and that brand into an empire.
Ready to be part of a great human adventure? We’re dedicated to making the best working environment possible for our people. All you have to do is apply; we are ready to let you show off your talent!