Offered Salary Competitive
Who We Are
We are a growing start-up with amazing opportunities!
Nearsure was created to help US-based companies augment their software development teams efficiently. By being remote-first and connecting with developers across Latin America, we can access top tech talent while keeping a lean organizational structure.
Our reach spans thousands of IT professionals, with skills in multiple industries and technologies. We have a fully distributed team working remotely from Argentina, Bolivia, Colombia, Costa Rica, Ecuador, Mexico, Peru and Uruguay and we want to keep expanding all over Latin America!
We are looking for a SrSoftware Developer in Test (Mobile) to work with our US client. You will be joining the world’s most popular anime brand, connects anime and manga fans across 200+ countries and territories with 360-degree experiences.
The successful candidate will also collaborate and communicate remotely with a team of other QAs, Engineers, Scrum Masters and Product Owners to deliver code with a strong focus on quality, using agile methodologies.
This is a remote, full-time position with a 40-hours workload per week for Latin America only.
- Review requirements and design documents to provide timely feedback
- Architect, design, build and maintain test automation frameworks/scripts for complex mobile applications
- Design, maintain and optimize test automation infrastructure
- Define road maps and detailed implementation plans in collaboration with SDET, QA engineer and developer for QA automation strategy and implementation
- Research and contribute ideas for continually improving code quality and automation test performance
- Create accurate and detailed bug reports when issues are identified
- Integrate and maintain automation tests with CI pipeline
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
Required Technical Skills
- 5+ years of experience in a similar role
- Experience with Kotlin or Java
- Solid knowledge of Appium
- Solid understanding of CI/CD process (preferably in Jenkins)
- Experience with REST API
- In-depth understanding of mobile testing and knowledge of mobile development
- Hands-on experience building out testing frameworks and tools from the ground up
- Experience developing automated software tests
- Experience testing mobile applications
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong knowledge of software test methodologies, tools and processes
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
What We Offer
- Work from home.
- Flexible working schedules.
- Take part in challenging projects for distributed companies in the US.
- Work in a friendly, multicultural environment with a great company culture.
- Integrate a growing team with great opportunities for professional growth.
- Competitive salary in USD.
- A tailor-made benefits package focused on health, wellbeing, entertainment, training and personal finances available for you to choose what you really care about.
We are a fully distributed, multicultural start-up looking for the best talent in Latin America. Don’t hesitate to apply if you feel you’re a good fit for this position!
*Please note that we only process applications with resumes in English*