Offered Salary Competitive
Social Media Manager – Copywriting – Work at Home
This job is available in 2 locations
- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States of America
- Virtual, US
Welcome to the Cigna Social Media Center of Excellence. Together, our vision is grounded in Betterment. We are a team of specialized social media marketing experts integrated across cross-functional global teams with a hyper-focused goal to execute strategies that build relationships and accelerate growth, drive sales, and deliver the brand promise globally.
Social media content creation and media buying is a critical component to our Social Media program at Cigna. We’re looking for a content marketer who is interested in channel visioning, development, moderation, measurement, analysis and reporting of social media campaigns. The role will have a specific focus on leading new work focused on organic channel presence and supporting social media requests from our enterprise and International teams. This position requires strong copy writing skills, an understanding of interactive design for social and the ability to work in real-time workgroups.
The person in this job should have a solid understanding of communications overall, with experience in social media marketing. He or she will lead creation of compelling social media content, manage and engage on owned-social platforms, and execute paid advertising campaigns for Cigna. This role requires cross-functional collaboration with marketing, internal communications, International markets, events & sponsorships and public relations teams to maximize social opportunities for the enterprise.
To fulfill this role, the Social Media Manager will:
- Be responsible for all social media strategy, content creation and analytics for Cigna functional and business partners.
- Research, write and distribute competitive intelligence, metrics reports and social listening analytics for campaigns.
- Support Social Media channel vision strategy by leading and executing organic strategy programs on social media platforms, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, and other platforms where we have presence.
- Cultivate smart, partnerships that support content curation and social media best practices, by working with both internal and external teams.
- Develop paid social advertising plans and strategy, then execute via in-house media buy platforms.
- Support the team in daily, monthly and quarterly reporting to senior leadership
Ideal candidates will offer
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field, with 4-6+ years of marketing experience
- 2-4+ years of social media experience, preferably supporting large corporations and/or with agency experience
- A strong communicator, both written and verbal with strong copywriting and basic social content design skills
- Must be a creative thinker who contributes ideas to reach target audiences through social media
- In-depth knowledge of social media platforms and an understanding of how to apply them in a manner that is fitting to the Cigna brand and business goals
- Experience with social media planning and advertising
- Must be on top of new social media trends and experiences and can think and execute across digital, social and mobile platforms.
- Strong knowledge of social media analysis tools, setting social KPIs
- Strong project management, team leadership and decision-making skills
- This role is WAH/Flex which allows most work to be performed at home. Employees must be fully vaccinated if they choose to come onsite.
This position is not eligible to be performed in Colorado.
Cigna Corporation exists to improve lives. We are a global health service company dedicated to improving the health, well-being and peace of mind of those we serve. Together, with colleagues around the world, we aspire to transform health services, making them more affordable and accessible to millions. Through our unmatched expertise, bold action, fresh ideas and an unwavering commitment to patient-centered care, we are a force of health services innovation. When you work with us, or one of our subsidiaries, you’ll enjoy meaningful career experiences that enrich people’s lives. What difference will you make?
Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, age, disability, sex, childbirth (including pregnancy) or related medical conditions including but not limited to lactation, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital or familial status, genetic information, status with regard to public assistance, citizenship status or any other characteristic protected by applicable equal employment opportunity laws.