Graph is instrumental to Twitter timeline curation. It involves millions of queries to find out your tweets, counts/list of favorites and retweets, following and followers list or count, users that need to be muted, tweets that are mentioned, and many more. A drop in availability or increase in our latency breaks twitter experience.
– Craft tools, processes, and frameworks to guide deliveries through safely releasing production code
– Guide and support colleagues who are growing their career as a junior engineer to be a senior engineer
– Implement software in a reliable and sustainable manner
– Support and maintain your software to ensure a high-quality customer experience…
– B.S.+ in Computer Science or related discipline (or equivalent experience)
– 5+ years of experience
– Experience with building or operating distributed systems, and asynchronous programming
– Strong computer science fundamentals, algorithms, and data structures background
– Model of software engineering best practices, including agile development, unit testing, code reviews, design documentation, debugging, and troubleshooting
– Previous experience with storage systems or database design is a plus
– Previous experience with Mysql, Python, Java, and/or Scala is a plus…
Who we are: Twitter serves the public conversation by encouraging people all over the world to connect, learn, debate and solve problems together. We believe the conversation can change the world, and that’s why Tweeps (that’s what we call Twitter employees) come to work every day.
Job opportunities should be equal. We don’t discriminate. Period. In legal terms, that means: Twitter is an equal opportunity employer and doesn’t discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any other legally protected status.
Once your application is received, a recruiter will reach out pending your qualifications are a match for the role.
If your background is a match, you may have 1-2 technical phone interviews or be given the chance to provide a work sample depending on the role.
If the phone interviews go well or your work sample is strong, the final step includes interviews with 5-6 people held onsite in our office.
Tagged as: engineer, senior, software, software engineer
We are a small remote team 100% focused on creating the best eCommerce experiences on the web using Shopify. We...Apply For This Job
About us At Flow, our mission is to help the world’s best teams do more and achieve more together. We...Apply For This Job
About Codeable Codeable connects a community of elite WordPress development experts from around the world with companies that need to...Apply For This Job
We are looking to expand our core remote team on the front-end as we prepare for post MVP. We are...Apply For This Job
At PropertyMetrics, we create software tools and training courses to facilitate commercial real estate analysis. We are a small team,...Apply For This Job