Offered Salary Competitive
Who We Are
We are a fast-growing company with amazing opportunities!
Nearsure was created to help US-based companies augment their software development teams efficiently. By being remote-first and connecting with developers across Latin America, we can access top tech talent while keeping a lean organizational structure.
Our reach spans thousands of IT professionals, with skills in multiple industries and technologies. We have a fully distributed team working remotely from Argentina, Bolivia, Colombia, Ecuador, Honduras, Peru, and Uruguay and we want to keep expanding all over Latin America!
We are looking for Mobile Developer with Objective-C experience based in Latin America with the aim to solve complex problems in a dynamic environment. You will be a champion of quality and efficiency, employing your technical skills to invent and simplify how things work, utilize differents technologies, and ensure their software meets the highest standards. Working closely with team members within an Agile environment, you will be creating the features and migrating code that will be improving their SaaS customers’ lives.
This is a remote, full-time position with a 40-hours workload per week for Latin America only.
- Understanding of Object-Oriented Design including Design Patterns
- Understanding of the design, development, and testing of mobile applications using Xamarin Forms and Xamarin Native development as a big PLUS
- Desirable knowledge of C# and .NET framework
- Proficient with developing and consuming RESTful APIs
- Experience working in cloud-based platforms, preferably Microsoft Azure
- Strong experience with Objective-C
- Experience with mobile database technologies like SQLite, Firebase, Realm, etc.
- Basic White Box testing ability (multiple condition coverage, basis path, loop)
- Proficient in the creation, testing, and deployment of Microservices
- Working knowledge of agile software development life cycle methodology preferably Kanban
- Experience using agile development practices like TDD, BDD, pair programming, and automated builds
What We Offer
- Work from home.
- Flexible working schedules.
- Take part in challenging projects for distributed companies in the US.
- Work in a friendly, multicultural environment with great company culture.
- Integrate a growing team with great opportunities for professional growth.
- Competitive salary in USD.
- A tailor-made benefits package focused on health, wellbeing, entertainment, training and personal finances available for you to choose what you really care about.
We are a fully distributed, multicultural start-up looking for the best talent in Latin America. Don’t hesitate to apply if you feel you’re a good fit for this position!
*Please note that we only process applications with resumes in English*