Offered Salary Competitive
Title: Sr. Manager, North America CRM & Personalization – US Remote
ShiftType: United States
Who We Are:
Vistaprint’s Customer Experience and Marketing organization serves, inspires and delights customers and helps others in our organization do the same. From the simplest interaction on our website to how people take in our advertising and communications, we are obsessed with delivering value. We know our customers’ needs, and we strive to exceed their expectations. Touching every element of the business, we’re here to grow and build the Vistaprint brand, reach new audiences and offer the best possible experience for every customer.
Customer Relationship Management and Personalization are key pillars of the Vistaprint brand & marketing strategy. Our fully customizable products & services are as unique as the businesses we serve; next step? Our communications need to be just as bespoke!
Our ambition is to create the most unforgettable customer experience at every interaction touchpoint by leveraging standard methodologies in Customer Relationship Management, Loyalty Marketing and Personalization. To do this, we need to match this vision with a bold advocate for customer centricity, data-driven decision making and effective cross-functional collaboration.
Last year, we formed a global cross-functional team of marketers, user experience, analytics and technology experts to start bringing this vision to life. We are now looking to complement this global team with a strong counterpart who will be instrumental in growing our 1:1 marketing strategy and implementation of these capabilities for North America. This person will be responsible for influencing and supporting the global team to build needed capabilities and to leverage these self-service tools to design, build and test cross-channel plans for the US and Canadian markets, the goal of which is to promote long term relationships with our customers and drive strong lifetime value.
As the Senior CRM & Personalization Manager for North America, you will be responsible for designing multi-channel customer interactions that leverage our world class capabilities and deliver global brand objectives while also meeting the goals of the region. You will lead and collaborate with a cross-functional team of local and global experts to develop a roadmap and coordinate tooling, creative, analytics & channel management.
What You Will Do:
- Formulate the North American CRM & Personalization strategy in close partnership with the global team with input from local channel stakeholders and approval from business leadership.
- Lead the integration of customer centric practices in various end-consumer touch points – site, email, performance and brand channels, call center and more
- Partner cross-functionally to prioritize future use cases for CRM & Personalization and develop requirements for marketing, data and technology
- Develop, test and roll out new CRM/ Personalization capabilities by leading a cross-functional working group of channel marketers, site UX leads and business analysts
- Partner closely with Data & Analytics to quantify the impact of past efforts and develop financial justification and test design (sizing, measurement & KPIs) for planned efforts.
- Build customer segmentation plans through deep knowledge of customer interactions and drivers of cohort value. Full and frequent audit of segmentation and use.
- Support Global Customer Insights teams in development of key actionable audiences and briefing of local audience needs to meet goals.
- Develop best practices of CRM/ Personalization, advocate and conduct knowledge transfer with various internal stakeholders
- Manage project goals, timelines & deliverables through agile methodology with clear communications and progress updates.
At Vistaprint, we value the experiences that individual team members add to our culture. Please don’t hesitate to apply even if you don’t meet the exact qualifications, we look forward to learning more about you!
- University degree in marketing, analytics or related field
- 8+ years of experience in marketing or digital strategy, with direct experience managing and/or developing CRM/ Personalization programs
- Prior experience managing cross-functional marketing and technology working groups or teams, advocating for CRM and collaborating across the organization to create integrated solutions.
- Experience of leveraging data driven insights to build new and innovative customer centric experiences
- Analytical thinker with ability to drive metrics and benchmarks to ensure continuous improvement in process and results
- Excellent listening, presentation, and written and verbal communication skills
- Effective time management skills; ability to prioritize, delegate and meet deadlines
- Strong ability to create, build and leverage relationships and effectively interface with executive-level team members and at the same time have willingness to dig into the data and roll up the sleeves to solve problems
- Ability to interact and present to all levels of the organization, including top management.
Why You’ll Love Working Here:
Being at Vistaprint means that you don’t see work as just a building, a desk or a manufacturing floor. You see it as a chance to take a step forward in your career journey and your life. We strive to give you everything you need to learn, grow, and succeed. Through innovation, collaboration, and perpetual exposure to what’s next, we’re always pushing boundaries and broadening our horizons. We embrace the chance to operate outside of our comfort zone to discover what we’re capable of. Some might call that a challenge; we just call it another great day at work.
Vistaprint has received numerous recognitions including a perfect score of 100 on the Human Rights Campaign Foundation’s 2021 Corporate Equality Index (CEI) naming us a Best Places to Work for LGBTQ Equality. We also earned a place as one of the best remote-first workplaces in the U.S. and on the Boston Best Places to Work list from Built In. In addition, Vistaprint’s CEO, Robert Keane, was recently honored with Comparably’s Best CEOs award, listing him among the top CEOs according to employees. Vistaprint offers numerous support systems including Employee Resource Groups like Pride, Mosaic, and Women in Technology, and special interests communities to foster awareness, respect, and inclusion within the workplace.
In 2020, Vistaprint adopted a Remote-First operating model and culture. We heard from our team members that having the freedom, autonomy and trust in each other to work from home and, the ability to operate when they are most productive, empowers them to be their best. Vistaprint also provides collaboration spaces for team members to work physically together when it’s safe to do so and when in-person collaboration will deliver the best results. Currently we are enabled to hire remote team members in over 30 US States as well as several countries in Europe, including Spain, Germany, UK, Czech Republic, the Netherlands and Switzerland.