Here at The American College of Radiology we are embarking on a new project that is timely and on the forefront of the headlines (yes, I’m referring to Covid19). Initially this role will be an essential member of the team working on the Covid Image Research Registry (CIRR). In turn, the CIRR will be part of a global project, working with the likes of NIH to create an Infectious disease registry on the MIDRC initiative.
*_Let the work you do be part of a bigger picture to move the needle for current and future patients of these life altering health issues! Your knowledge, experience and efforts have the power to literally make the world a better place!_*
Radiologists are leaders in imaging informatics and in applying technological advances to practical medical use. We collaborate with radiology professionals, industry leaders, government agencies, patients, and other stakeholders to facilitate the development and implementation of innovative healthcare software solutions including artificial intelligence (AI) applications that will help radiology professionals provide improved medical care. We are guiding the industry on the problems to solve and providing services to ensure these algorithms are safe, effective and can be integrated into clinical workflows.
If you are a skilled DevOps engineer with a passion to improve healthcare for the world, we want to talk to you. We are looking for a self-motivated, creative, and technically curious individual who has professional experience with Micro services, Containers and Microsoft .Net technologies.
*Job Responsibilities: *
* Work in an Agile product team and across cross-functional teams to design, develop, test, and support complex software systems.
* Create and maintain infrastructure to support building, testing, deploying and orchestrating Micro-services.
* Able to work independently and mentor/lead junior engineers in coding techniques to raise the bar on your team.
* Taking ownership and responsibility for key system design and integration decisions; and for communicating decisions to the team.
* Learn and share knowledge of new technologies to support technically challenging projects and interested in assuming various responsibilities.
*Required Qualifications: *
* 5+ years of combined overall Application development or DevOps experience
* Hands on experience with Cloud deployment (AZURE or AWS)
* Hands on experience with Docker and Kubernetes
* Hands-on experience with DevOps tools (ie., Github Actions, TFS or Octopus Deploy)
* Experience in designing and deploying Micro-services
* Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases
*Preferred Skills: *
* Working knowledge of client-side web development technologies such as Angular 2 or above, jQuery, HTML, CSS3, Ajax, JSON
* Experience in .NET Core, C# & Python
* Experience with developing RESTful web services
* Experience in technologies like Jupyter, MonogDB & Elasticsearch
* Healthcare informatics (DICOM, HL7, FHIR) experience a big plus
* Familiar with HIPAA, HI-TRUST, GDPR, OWASP Top10
_\*\*Remote considered…Local preferred_
ACR offers a rewarding employee experience: innovative culture, professional growth potential, competitive compensation and an exceptional benefits package, including a defined contribution pension plan, 403(b); generous paid time off package; insurance plans with the leading providers; flexible spending; tuition reimbursement; training opportunities; and wellness reimbursement.
_?To learn more about ACRs rewarding employee experience, culture, and benefits, visit acr.org/About-ACR/Work-With-Us_
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $90,000.00 – $125,000.00 per year
* Dental insurance
* Disability insurance
* Employee assistance program
* Employee discount
* Flexible schedule
* Flexible spending account
* Health insurance
* Life insurance
* Paid time off
* Parental leave
* Professional development assistance
* Referral program
* Retirement plan
* Tuition reimbursement
* Vision insurance
* Monday to Friday
* Micro-services: 1 year (Preferred)
* SQL: 1 year (Preferred)
* Azure or AWS: 1 year (Required)
* Kubernetes: 1 year (Required)
* Docker: 1 year (Required)
* NoSQL: 1 year (Preferred)
* Cloud development: 1 year (Required)
* DevOps: 5 years (Required)
* GitHub or TFS or Octopus Deploy: 1 year (Preferred)
* Bachelor’s (Preferred)
* United States (Required)
* One location
* Fully Remote