Offered Salary Competitive
Inventory Planner is looking for a senior DevOps engineer to support and improve its infrastructure. You will work on a variety of projects including maintaining and monitoring the production application and contributing to the development and deployment process.
You have 5+ years of professional experience in a software engineering environment and can work in a dynamic environment. You have experience delivering reliable and highly available systems and setting up efficient deployment processes. You can navigate large codebases, share knowledge and contribute to design discussions and code reviews. You can own projects from conception to release. You are comfortable exploring and learning new technologies and have good communication skills, including verbal and writing.
The following experience is required:
- Linux server configuration and maintenance, shell.
- MongoDB or other NoSQL database
- Security concepts
- Continuous integration concepts and tools
- Cloud infrastructure providers (Google Cloud, AWS)
- IT Automation (Ansible)
The following experience is a plus:
- PHP or other programming languages
- Logging and Monitoring tools (ELK, Grafana)
- Container technologies (Docker, Kubernetes)
About the role
As a dedicated DevOps engineer, you will help to shape a number of areas critical to our rapid growth:
- Availability and stability of the system under stress.
- Security and protection of the system through its evolution
- Monitoring and managing availability of the application including easy debugging live issues
- Better tooling for the team to be productive and happy
- Competitive salary based on commensurate experience
- Flexible schedule
- Unlimited vacation
- International travel 1-2 times per year for company planning and team work meetings (when travel is possible again).
- Join a talented, diverse team supporting eCommerce merchants worldwide
Stage 1: Apply to [email protected] with information about you and your experience and skills. If we believe you are a good fit, we will contact you with a few more questions about you, your career and how we can help you be successful.
Stage 2: Technical interview with the engineering team to talk about your skills and experience and solve simple problems.
Stage 3: Test Project – solve a more complex problem that we expect can take up to several hours. We learn about how you approach problem solving and get a feel for your coding style.
Stage 4: Second Interview to talk with our CEO about company culture, benefits and the future of the company and to answer any questions you have.
Stage 5: Job offer – we make an offer and hope you will join our team!