Offered Salary Competitive
Title: Senior Administrative Assistant – Telecommute
Location: United States
job category: Corporate Services
The Senior Administrative Assistant will be responsible for answering the telephone, typing/word processing of documents, maintaining calendars and setting up meetings, making travel arrangements, copying, faxing, greeting visitors, setting up files, tracking expenses, and coordinating building and equipment maintenance. At senior levels, function may include supervision of other clerical/administrative staff.
You’ll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* from anywhere within the United States as you take on some tough challenges.
- Work is frequently completed without established procedures
- Works independently
- Must complete BSL training as this is primary function of this role
- Create documented processes for function
- May act as a resource for others
- Applies knowledge/skills to a range of moderately complex activities
- Demonstrates great depth of knowledge/skills in own function
- Frequently acts as a technical resource to others in own function
- Proactively identifies solutions to non-standard requests
- Works with team to solve complex problems, including technical problems
- Plans, prioritizes, organizes and completes work to meet established objectives
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- High school education or equivalent experience
- 1+ years of call center experience OR 1+ years of office administrative experience
- Experience with technical support
- Ability to create process and procedure documents
- Ability to innovate to improve current processes
- Ability to meet deadlines in a high pressure and fast paced environment
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
UnitedHealth Group requires all new hires and employees to report their COVID-19 vaccination status.
Colorado Residents Only: The hourly range for Colorado residents is $17.12 to $30.34. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, UnitedHealth Group offers benefits such as, a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). No matter where or when you begin a career with UnitedHealth Group, you’ll find a far-reaching choice of benefits and incentives.
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy.
job type: Full-time