NOTE: This position is 100% remote and reports to our Director of Sales Enablement & amp; Solutions.
Cloud Academy is building the cloud operating system and technology skills.
We combine software and content into a single business SaaS platform that enables large organizations around the world to assess, develop, and validate technology and cloud skills at scale. We solve two big problems for our clients: training their workforce to allow them to build and design cloud and software solutions, and keeping their technical staff up to date on all things cloud, software and data. We are a products company first and foremost, but over the years we have built a giant library of content that enables us to offer a unique set of solutions to deliver career paths, training, and certifications at scale. We thrive on personalization and data, which is why the Cloud Academy enables Fortune 500 companies to fully customize their routes with our software and have a clear snapshot of the technology skills they have, in real time. Our team is global, with people in more than 10 countries around the world. Our culture is American but our heart is European and we love collaborating with our colleagues on every other continent, from Australia to Asia.
Companies such as Regeneron, Hulu, Turner, SAS, and ThermoFisher customize Cloud Academy to contextualize learning and leverage the platform to map, manage, and measure cloud enablement at scale. Learn more at cloudacademy.com.
We are looking for an energetic and enthusiastic Sales Enablement Specialist to add to our growing sales team. Our ideal candidate will be passionate about driving business sales across our organization. The ideal candidate will have the desire to train marketers on our platform and content, and how to position them effectively and passionately with our clients. You must be well organized and ready to go and write sales manuals that incorporate the positioning of all platforms / products, our sales tools, and the overall sales strategy.
What will you do:
The purpose of this position and the specific value it brings to Cloud Academy is to positively impact business performance and results through effective sales training and education as a crucial component of successful business and growth strategy and goal achievement. .
• Coordinate between sales, content, and product marketing to develop communications and training materials to provide account executives and business development representatives with the information they need to be successful during each step of the sales cycle.
• Conduct onboarding and certification workshops for new account executives and business development representatives to certify their readiness in our value messages, product knowledge, and inside sales tools.
• Coordinate, design, and deliver learning programs in a variety of modalities, including e-learning and instructor-led virtual training sessions on a variety of topics including sales methodologies, company solutions, and effective use of tools and software. sales support.
• Develop best-in-class sales manual that will incorporate a certification process that requires all sales staff to be able to deliver demonstrations of the Cloud Academy platform effectively and passionately, incorporating the entire core value proposition to prospects / clients both in person and on conference calls.
• Conduct ongoing reviews of sales calls (live and via Gong) to provide written feedback and conduct live coaching sessions as needed.
• Develop a process to “recertify” all sales staff every 6 months at the Cloud Academy demo presentation and sales platform.
• Use SFDC, Outreach, and Gong reports to provide an analysis of our sales process and implement changes to increase the speed and overall impact of sales.
• Provide information on strategy based on knowledge of technology and industry trends, as well as crucial insight obtained from customers.
• Bachelor of Business or related fields
• 3-5 years of experience in sales enablement, sales training or outbound marketing
• Excellent working knowledge of Salesforce.com and Outreach (Gong a plus)
• Previous experience working in sales and understanding of the pain points experienced by salespeople.
• Great attention to detail and excellent problem solving skills
• Ability to influence without authority
• Excellent project management skills
• Experience in training vendors on best practices and areas for improvement / opportunity.
• Strong verbal / written communication and data presentation skills, including the ability to communicate effectively with commercial and technical teams
• Solid business analysis and functional experience with quantitative and analytical skills
• Strong presentation skills (Google Slides / PowerPoint) and spreadsheets (Google Sheets / Excel)
• Demonstrated experience in proactively recognizing a challenge or problem and working with a variety of teams and data sources to diagnose the problem and recommend solutions.
• History of making continuous improvements
• Your team loves working with you because they trust you and clearly understand that you care about their success. You take the time to train them on how to position our solution effectively and continuously work with them to hone their skills through training and certification sessions.
• You motivate others. You communicate clearly. You inspire your co-workers by leading by example.
• Identifies problems and is instrumental in communicating the problem with the larger team, ensuring that problems are corrected early.
• You are passionate about your product. He takes the time to work with the product team to fully understand the vision and rationale for what we are building.
• You understand that continuous self-improvement is part of life and are willing to accept areas where you could be better.
• You are willing to work hard to improve yourself and those around you.
• You want a career; It’s not a job. You behave as if you are running your own business, providing the same amount of care and dedication as if you were the owner of the business.
• Competitive compensation
• Comprehensive benefits, including medical, dental and vision
• An exciting home environment
• Four weeks of paid vacation per year
• Build your personal workstation
Tagged as: product
We are looking for world-class inbound phone sales agents who combine the best in customer service, fitness knowledge, and direct...Apply For This Job
Company overview At Phosphorus, our vision is to create a world where genomics keeps people healthier. We have built a...Apply For This Job
PeopleGrove Marketing Team – Full Time United States – San Francisco, San Diego, Austin, Reno or remote Overview Building connections...Apply For This Job
Do you wake up and fall asleep planning and executing innovative online promotions that are effective across multiple channels? Are...Apply For This Job
We are looking for a motivated content and PR leader to join our marketing team. Our content and public relations...Apply For This Job