Abine, The Online Privacy Company is looking for a talented Ruby on Rails contractor.
In this role, you will join a team of talented engineers working on existing and unannounced products.
Required skills & amp; Experience
• More than 4 years of experience in professional development
• Strong mastery of Ruby on Rails
• Experience in creating robust and secure REST APIs
• Excellent verbal and written communication
• Ability to collaborate with remote coworkers
Desired Skills & amp; Experience
• Experience working with teams large and small in collaboration with developers from many disciplines.
• Experience in implementing applications with Team City on AWS.
What are you going to do
• 95% Ruby on Rails and database model manipulation
• 5% interface
• 100% practical
• Competitive pay: up to $ 65 / hour, DOE
• Duration of the contract: 6 – 8 months
You will receive the following benefits:
• Health insurance
• 401 (k)
• Paid sick leave
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States full time now and in the future.
Tagged as: product
Intro We are looking for a Ruby engineer to help us create our new and innovative applications. Our mission is...Apply For This Job
Paper: Splice’s core experiences team creates products focused on premium content for our customers. The team addresses frontend and backend...Apply For This Job
Orum connects sales teams with their target prospects efficiently, helping them sell to their ideal customers. With Orum’s Parallel Dialer,...Apply For This Job
As a Senior Software Engineer at Diameter Health, you will be a member of a small, driven, and growing team...Apply For This Job
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer...Apply For This Job