Offered Salary Competitive
Recruiting Operations Manager
Zapier’s Talent Acquisition team is looking for a Recruiting Operations Manager to build inclusive, scalable recruiting infrastructure as we grow our global team. As Zapier’s Recruiting Operations Manager, you’ll integrate processes, data sets, and tools to boost recruiter effectiveness, candidate experience, and equity throughout the hiring process. This role will lead all aspects of recruiting reporting, workforce planning, data, metrics, process, and tooling. This is also a leadership role—you’ll manage, coach, and develop our group of (amazing) Recruiting Coordinators, plus additional staff as you establish a strategy and grow your team.
- Our Commitment to Applicants
- Culture and Values at Zapier
- Zapier Guide to Remote Work
- Zapier Code of Conduct
- Diversity and Inclusivity at Zapier
Zapier is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce.
You are data-focused. You have experience analyzing and modeling data. You’re capable of running your own reporting and analysis with occasional support from the data team. And you’re excited to learn new reporting and data systems as Zapier grows.
You love building and tuning new processes and tools. You have experience researching and rolling out new tools for an entire team. You will own our recruiting tech stack and be Zapier’s point of contact for our recruiting vendors—with the goal of ensuring optimal utilization.
You keep track of, prioritize, and lead multiple projects. You have experience in project management, with previous experience working in or with a recruiting function in a high-growth organization. You’ll become an expert on our talent strategy and prioritize your team’s efforts to align with our biggest recruitment opportunities.
You have excellent communication skills. You will work regularly with Zapier’s leadership and other stakeholders from various disciplines. Ideally, you find solutions that address both the needs of the recruiting team and Zapier’s business objectives, and build mutual understanding around difficult decisions.
You’re adaptable. You’ve been in fast growing companies and know how to build, change, and adapt to the needs of a company as it grows.
Things You Might Do
Zapier is a small, fast-growing, and remote-first company, so you’ll likely get experience on many different projects across the organization. That said, here are some things you’ll probably do:
- Manage and grow a team of Recruiting Coordinators
- Develop and lead Zapier’s recruiting data and analytics program with weekly, quarterly, and annual reporting on our key performance metrics
- Optimize performance of the Talent Acquisition team, working with our leadership on capacity planning and optimization around work distribution for the entire team. You’ll also help with volume forecasting, headcount planning, and leave management.
- Build training programs for the recruiting team, hiring managers, and interviewers on operational changes to promote excellence
- Develop, manage, and take action on our recruiting insights surveys, gathering feedback from hiring managers and candidates on recruitment quality.
- Maintain all related documentation to ensure clarity and equitable access to recruiting information for candidates, hiring managers, and interviewers.
- Facilitate monthly & quarterly business reviews with Recruiting and executive leadership
- Stay up-to-date with trends in the industry and identify innovative ways to improve our hiring capabilities
For the past 10 years, Zapier has been helping people across the world automate the boring and tedious parts of their job. We do that by helping everyone connect the web applications they already use and love.
We believe that there are jobs a computer is best at doing and that there are jobs a human is best at doing. We want to empower businesses to create processes and systems that let computers do what they are best at doing and let humans do what they are best at doing.
We believe that with the right tools, you can have big impact with less hassle.
We believe in small teams. Small teams are fast and nimble. Small teams mean less bureaucracy and less management and more getting things done.
We believe in a safe, welcoming, and inclusive environment. All teammates at Zapier agree to a code of conduct.
The Whole Package
Location: Planet Earth.
If you want to work remote, that’s great. If you want to work near others, that’s cool too. Our team of 500+ is distributed because it lets us work with the best people. You don’t have to be located in the USA either. Some team members live in the United Kingdom, Thailand, India, Nigeria, Taiwan, Guatemala, New Zealand, Australia, and more! You just need the skills and drive to succeed in this role and the ability to work from anywhere.
- Competitive salary (we don’t use remote as an excuse to pay less)
- Great healthcare + dental + vision coverage*
- Retirement plan with 4% company match*
- 2 annual company retreats to awesome places
- 14 weeks paid leave for new parents of biological or adopted children
- Pick your own equipment. We’ll set you up with whatever Apple laptop + monitor combo you want plus any software you need.
- Unlimited vacation policy. Plus we require you to take at least 2 weeks off each year. We see most employees take 4-5 weeks off per year. This isn’t a vague policy where unlimited vacation means no vacation.
- Travel of 5% – 10% for company retreats which rotate to various cities throughout North America
- Work with awesome companies around the world. We partner with great software companies all over the world and you’ll constantly get to interact with people from these great companies
*While we take care of our international folks as best we can, currently, healthcare and retirement plans are only available to UK, Canada, and US-based employees.
Zapier is an equal opportunity employer. We’re excited to work with talented and empathetic people no matter their race, color, gender, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, physical or mental disability, or age. Our code of conduct provides a beacon for the kind of company we strive to be, and we celebrate our differences because those differences are what allow us to make a product that serves a global user base.