Offered Salary Competitive
Payments Processor (Remote)
- Part Time
- Pay is based on how many payments you are able to process – you will always earn a minimum of $10.50/hr, but members of our teams average between $13-15/hr after the first few months, and we have some making up to $18.25/hr.
- You can work either Monday to Friday or Monday to Saturday with a day off. You also choose your own shift: any four-hour time slot between 6:30 am and 10:00 pm Mountain Time
ABOUT THIS JOB
Our main goal at Conservice is to manage our clients’ bills – and one of the most important things about managing bills is paying them! That’s where you come in: your role is to use the information in our software to make utility bill payments. Speed and Accuracy are the keys to success (and higher pay), and with our in-depth training and extended time periods to meet standards, any individual that is goal-oriented, willing to learn, and persistent will be able to meet and exceed their work goals and pay goals.
In this role you will be:
- Navigating utility provider websites to make bill payments
- Researching utility account information to make certain bill information is correct
- Organizing and recording payment information into general trackers
We have seen success in applicants who:
- Are proficient in navigating through multiple different computer programs
- Are comfortable on the phone
- Can work independently to investigate inconsistencies and resolve them
- Are able to explain a complex idea, both verbally and written, using clear, professional language
- Comfortable using a computer and a 10-key number pad.
- Proficient in navigating through multiple different computer programs.
- Able to solve problems independently using the resources and tools provided to you.
- Able to make unaided decisions and commit processes to memory.
- Average-to-Fast Typing Speed
- Quick mental processing and good hand-to-eye coordination
- Experience with Google Suite (Gmail, Google Calendar, Google Chats, Google Meet)
- Comfortable on the phone (phone calls about once every two weeks to Utility Providers)
Indicators of Successful Applicants:
- Willing to Learn – Committed to quickly learning and adapting to new computer software.
- Goal-Oriented – Can make goals and figure out ways to achieve them.
- Persistent – Can remain constant in efforts to achieve and surpass goals.
- We provide growth opportunities that reinforce our team members’ goals and make them a reality
- Inc 5000
- Leader in utility billing industry
- Job flexibility
- Tiered pay structures, bonuses, generous paid time off, even for part time team members!
- Affordable health benefits
- Local Discounts
- Paid Holidays
- Each month team members are allotted two paid hours to spend volunteering in our community
- Join our team by starting your application today. Our hiring process is simple – we look for and hire the best. Don’t worry, we will be in contact soon!
All remote workers must have 100% focus during work hours. All other responsibilities, including but not limited to children and pets, should be removed and should be taken care of by others.
All remote workers must also have reliable, high speed internet, meaning a download speed minimum of 50 mbps.
If this position doesn’t tickle your fancy, see our website for more jobs at different pay ranges and skill sets.
Conservice is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, gender, sex, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, veteran status, or military status.