Offered Salary Competitive
This job is 100% remote in US
Cerebral is a one-stop-shop for high-quality mental health care. Since launching in January 2020, we have gone from 5 people in an off-brand WeWork to over 2,000 team members across the United States working hand in hand to transform access to high-quality mental health care at scale. Our team will not stop building, growing, and iterating until everyone, everywhere can access high-quality mental health care without the high cost, wait times, and stigma. We recently became the fastest mental health company ever to unicorn status, having raised over $162 million and achieved a valuation above $1.2 billion. Cerebral’s investors include Silver Lake, Access Industries, Bill Ackman, Chris Burch, WestCap, and Oak HC/FT.
It is just the beginning for Cerebral, and we need your help as we transform access to high-quality mental health care in the United States and beyond.
About the Role:
This role will directly support the GM of Self-Pay D2C Plans, have high exposure to leadership, and regularly work with functions such as Growth & Marketing, Clinical Operations, and Product Management. The Growth & Profitability Associate should be an ambitious self-starter who understands how to measure, analyze, and improve strategic, financial, and operational metrics of a D2C subscription-based business. A successful candidate should thrive in a fast-paced environment and bring an ownership mentality balanced with exceptional collaboration skills. You should be excited by the opportunity to use data and analytics to drive growth & profitability for our largest business unit.
This is an incredible opportunity to join a fast-growing, highly motivated team.
- Own growth & profitability analysis, data tracking, and KPI measurement for our largest business units
- Draw insights from data to provide guidance to leadership on opportunities to improve business performance and manage risks
- Support go-to-market strategy, pricing, product roadmap for our largest business units
- Monitor demand and supply metrics to ensure effective clinician capacity & utilization & inform marketing spend allocation
- Conduct research, analysis, and business modeling to provide insights to leadership & inform financially sound decisions that drive quality of services while balancing business perspectives
- Engage regularly with executive leadership to communicate progress and goals
Knowledge & Skills:
- 2+ years of experience at a top-tier management consulting firm, investment bank, and/or experience in a Product, Product Marketing, Internal Strategy, FP&A, or Operations role at a technology company
- Strong quantitative skills and knowledge of key financial and operational business metrics
- Ability to balance a strategic and creative mindset with meticulous attention to detail as you drive initiatives through operationally
- Strong project management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects and drive consensus across multiple stakeholders
- Resourcefulness, persistence, and ability to thrive in fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
Bonus Skills & Experience:
- Familiarity with tools we currently use: Looker, Chargebee, Iterable, Asana
- Experience in healthcare, healthtech, or mental healthcare environments