Offered Salary Competitive
- Full time
As the Operations Assistant at OptinMonster, you will be responsible for supporting the Executive Team of a growing, fully remote and fully distributed SaaS company that helps small businesses grow and compete with the big guys. Your job will be to help our Executive Team win, and more often. You’ll do that by providing professional, experienced administrative support for their day-to-day work and long-term projects. You understand that helping our Executives win back their time and to work more efficiently is one of the most powerful ways to help our company grow, and you have the skill and discipline to do that.
To love this role, here’s the type of person you are:
- You operate out with kindness and compassion for the Executives you support, rather than condescension.
- You’re confident inserting yourself into conversations and projects when you think it means your Executives will be more successful in the end.
- You’re an excellent communicator, both written and verbally. You understand that words matter deeply.
- You’re a pro at organizing multiple aggregated calendars, documents, meetings, projects and travel arrangements.
- You’re comfortable working with minimal direction.Post Job
- You’re gifted at leaving a personal touch on everything that you do.
- You’re keen on having a pulse on what’s happening and can relay it with great detail.
- You’re committed to finishing when managing projects. You understand that the last 2% is often what makes the difference between a done project and a well done project.
- You’re not afraid to learn new technologies and software when needed.
- You can accept (and give) critical feedback without making it personal.
Common responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Confirm, schedule or cancel meetings, both internally and externally on behalf of the Executive Team
- Organize and update documents, spreadsheets, reports, tasks, projects and other items for easy review
- Manage email inboxes of the Executive Team, prioritizing action items
- Handle travel arrangements for the Executive Team, and assist with travel arrangements during group events
- Ability to research options for Executive Team and present them in an organized manner
- G Suite experience, particularly Gmail, Google Calendar, Google Docs, Google Sheets and Google Drive
- Asana experience, and if not Asana, another similar project management tool
- Exacting in your attention to small details
- The ability to juggle multiple projects and timelines
- Excel in a team environment and be able to communicate clearly with your peers
- Personal computer with strong, reliable internet access
- Availability to participate in audio/video meetings between the hours 9-3 ET, and those hours occur during your daylight business hours.
Bonus points if you also have:
- Experience working with eCommerce or SaaS executives
- Experience with Google Analytics
- Experience working with fully remote teams
- A sense of humor and understand the value of a good gif in communication.
- And you thought it strange that a sense of humor was included as a bonus instead of a requirement. 🙂
Working for a fast-growing bootstrapped company is a rare opportunity, one we consider a lifestyle choice rather than a job choice. Our positions are challenging, but also come with amazing advantages and fulfillment to those who earn them. Here’s what we offer.
- Competitive Salary.
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance benefits for full-time U.S. employees.
- Health Insurance benefits for all employees in India, Pakistan, Brazil, and Ukraine.
- Work from your home. We’re spread out all over the world – United States, Canada, Ukraine, India, Pakistan, Singapore and more.
- Unlimited PTO after 90 days of employment. We encourage employees to take the time they need for vacation, to stay healthy, and to spend time with friends and family.
- Paid maternity and paternity leave.
- We happily provide or reimburse software you’ll need as well as books or courses that promote continued learning.
- We give you the opportunity to solve challenging and meaningful problems that make a difference.
- Custom Branded laptop at your five-year anniversary.
- We cover all costs of company travel (including our annual all-company retreat and mini-team meetups).
- Ability to work with some of the best people in the business through frequent, if not daily, interactions.
- And in case you were wondering: no politics, no b.s., and no jerks.
Want to find out even more about Awesome Motive? Be sure to take a look at our About and Contributions pages for details on how Awesome Motive has continued to evolve in order to best help small businesses grow and compete with the big guys, and how we strive to give back.
This is a remote position – our team is spread around the globe! Our home base is in Florida, USA, so company operating hours are 9am – 5pm ET (UTC -5). While full coverage is not a requirement, you must be available from 9AM – 3PM ET.
At Awesome Motive, we strive to have the broadest possible view of diversity, going beyond visible differences to include the background, experiences, skills, and perspectives that make each person unique. Awesome Motive is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.