Offered Salary Competitive
- Writing clean, high-quality, high-performance, maintainable code
- Support desktop distribution efforts such as application installers and delta-based automatic updates
- Develop, maintain and support software, including application interfaces, and new features
- Participate in code reviews, provide feedback, and help with the advancement of tools and processes
- 5+ years of software development experience with large scale projects
- Comfortable developing software for Windows, Linux, and macOS
- Strong knowledge of Web Technologies including HTTP protocol, XML, REST APIs
- Strong understanding of server-client architecture
- Comfortable with Git version control system
- Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize tasks while working independently or as part of the team
- Experience with C#, Swift, Object-C and Xamarin
- Having experience and being excited about working with distributed teams
- Experience working with databases and filesystems is highly desired
- Experience developing large scale cross-platform desktop application
- Experience working on the low-level Windows, macOS, and Linux APIs
- Comfortable working with CI/CD systems, Docker, and Jenkin
About the Product
FileCloud is the fastest-growing Enterprise File Share and Sync (EFSS) solution in the industry, with over one million users worldwide. Our products are used by many global 2000 and Fortune 500 companies and world-leading public sector organizations.
- Become a part of a team of passionate, committed individuals dedicated to building a world-class product and personal growth.
- A competitive salary with an annual bonus
- Full-time, fully remote work with flexible working hours
- 25 days of paid time-off and five company-wide holidays
- Reimbursement of hardware, monthly internet connection cost, and weekly lunch
- Company meet-ups in places around the world (planned to resume with a trip to Singapore in 2022!
Sending a cover letter is optional but recommended. Compensation is based on experience. Job Type: Full-time. If you are interested, please send your resume to [email protected]. Please note the Job ID: JSD1 in the email subject.