Offered Salary Competitive
Head of Customer Support
What is Calendly?
Calendly takes the work out of scheduling so our customers have more time to work on what’s really important. Our software is used by millions of people worldwidewith thousands more signing up every day. To maintain this exciting growth, we’re looking for top talent to join our team and help shape the future of our product.
Why join Calendly’s Customer Experience team?
Calendly is looking for a Head of Customer Support to join our Customer Experience (CX) Team and lead the overall strategic direction and operations for our Calendly customer support teams. This role will work directly with the Chief Customer Officer to continue to refine overall customer support strategy, optimize our support offerings and lead the day-to-day operations of our growing support teams to help deliver a world-class customer support experience.
Calendly’s CX Team is obsessed with providing delightful experiences for our customers. We collaborate, treat each other with respect and understanding, and deliver our best. While we’re results driven, we always make time to learn, grow and have fun celebrating our accomplishments. Our ideal candidate is a proven customer-focused leader with 10+ years of experience leading Customer Support teams at high growth companies and who aligns with our core values of Start With Human, Find a Way, Focus Wisely, and Strive for Excellence.
What are some of the high impact opportunities you’ll tackle?
- Provide leadership and direction at all levels of our high performing, customer-centric support organization
- Define and manage support objectives and key performance indicators that create a world-class experience for both customers and team members
- Motivate, inspire and coach Team Leads and Managers to do their best work
- Drive continuous improvement in Calendly’s customer support through updating current processes and partnering with best-in-class support operations and knowledge teams
- Co-develop overall support channel strategy with the CCO to expand and improve our delivery of support across all channels: self-service, email, social, live chat and phone support
- Become a critical business partner to Product, Sales, Marketing, Customer Success, Finance and Operations to help deliver great overall customer experience
- Define and own workforce planning strategy to include staffing forecast and coverage hours that moves Calendly toward a follow the sun support model
- Leverage data to measure effectiveness and performance of the team and provide insights back to the key stakeholders
This opportunity is for you if you have/are:
- 10+ years of progressive experience in Customer Support
- 5+ years leading support teams in a high-growth SaaS / software environment in the $50M – $150M+ growth stage
- A customer-obsessed, strategic thinker who strives to deliver the best support experience in their industry
- Experience partnering with CX operations for operationalizing service delivery across multiple customer segments and channels
- Strong operational experience with the ability to leverage data to communicate team performance and customer insights
- Experience with workforce planning strategies to forecast support volume and needed staffing
- Proven ability to work with all levels of the business from customer-facing specialists to executives
- Demonstrated success developing and motivating team members
- Strong time management and prioritization skills with an ability to self-direct
- Someone who thrives in a challenging, fast-paced environment and enjoys working with multiple parts of the business
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Authorized to work lawfully in the United States of America as Calendly does not engage in immigration sponsorship at this time
Calendly is registered as an employer in many, but not all, states. If you are not located in or able to work from a state where Calendly is registered, you will not be eligible for employment.