Offered Salary Competitive
- United States
- Part time
Waldo is looking for a graphic design freelancer to help with visual online ad assets. You will handle graphic design requests, translating the business objective of the request and then create on trend, aesthetically appealing, and eye-catching designs that are disseminated across various marketing, sales, and social channels.
Waldo Photos is a photo-sharing app built for you, by people like you. At Waldo, we’ve built a photo-sharing app to serve the needs of our families and friends, remove all the headaches of sharing, and protect their privacy. Waldo provides 100% Ad-free, non-toxic photo sharing and no selling of our user’s data. Just meaningful memories, genuinely and authentically shared in a safer and healthier way. Plus automated, AI-powered face finding that delivers every photo you’re in.
For creative purposes, Waldo’s voice, tone, and style is:
He speaks from an honest, open place. He’s not afraid to throw in a little meme-speak or an emoji, either.
What Waldo is…
What Waldo’s not…
Waldo’s tone is typically casual, but he can change to fit more sensitive situations. Did he find the wrong picture that’s not you? He’ll be a little more apologetic and self-deprecating. He considers the context of the message when he speaks.
Our aesthetic is eye-catching yet clean and professional. We want to be modern and on trend, but applicable to varying different customer verticals. Our primary brand colors are blue and yellow.
Our ideal candidate must:
- Produce error-free content and have the skills and attention-to-detail to edit their own work.
- Be able to balance several projects at once and work in a fast-paced start-up culture.
- Quickly understand the business goals behind the creative you are working on.
- Closely follow and meet expected timelines and deadlines.
- Have previous experience with graphic design for advertising purposes.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2-3 years relevant experience
- Strong graphic design skills using software such as photoshop, Canva, InDesign, docsend, keynote, qwilr, WordPress, etc…
- Ability to multitask, juggle deadlines, manage time, and communicate clearly about progress against assignments
- Previous experience in graphic design for the purpose of advertising
- A keen eye for on trend, aesthetically pleasing, and eye catching design
Compensation & Benefits:
- Flexible scheduling and remote (10 – 20 hours per week)
- Unlimited high-fives
- Fast-paced start-up culture filled supportive and talented teammates