Offered Salary Competitive
Global Compensation Analyst
Qualio is a tech startup that is the first cloud quality management software for the entire Life Sciences ecosystem. Medical device and pharmaceutical companies need a secure and scalable quality management system with the flexibility to support their evolving needs. Qualio meets that challenge by cutting through the complexity to optimize and automate critical quality processes.
The Qualio team is all-remote and currently distributed across North America and Europe.
What’s the opportunity?
Qualio is seeking a global compensation analyst to join the People Team. In this role, you will help manage compensation data, including but not limited to: salary surveys, benchmarking, salary ranges, and market adjustments. You will assist in the bi-annual performance management and compensation process ensuring pay equity for our employees. Reporting to the Director of Global Compensation, you will be a key member of the compensation team of our fast-growing company.
What will I be doing?
- Assist in global benchmarking across multiple geographies
- Facilitate compensation survey submissions
- Determine the appropriate job match to use in survey submissions and for new roles
- Assist with the bi-annual performance management review and compensation processes
- Assist in the management of HR systems used in the bi-annual performance management and compensation process
- Assist in the performance assessment process
- Project manage new compensation systems integrations and upgrades
- Provide support to business partners and leaders across the organization
- Other projects as needed to meet the organization’s objectives
What skills do I need?
- You have 2-5 years of relevant global compensation, data management and system administration experience
- You have experience with compensation market survey tools: Radford and/or Mercer compensation databases, PayScale or PayFactors
- You are organized and detail-oriented
- You have strong analytical and problem-solving skills, including experience with Excel formulas and pivot tables
- You are a clear communicator, written and verbal
- You are able to work with large datasets
- You are experience leading successful projects
- You have experience implementing and managing compensation and performance management systems
- You demonstrate a bias towards action in driving continuous, iterative improvement
- Prior experience working in a startup a plus
- Competitive salary
- Matching 401k
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- Unlimited PTO policy
- Company allowance for home office supplies
- 12 weeks paid parental leave
- Opportunity to make a difference through helping life-saving products get to market
A note to candidates
Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply for jobs unless they believe they meet every single one of the qualifications as described in a job description. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive company and we are most interested in finding the BEST candidate for the job. That candidate may be one who comes from a less traditional background, and that’s okay. We would strongly encourage you to apply, even if you don’t believe you meet every one of the qualifications described.