Offered Salary Competitive
Nylas is a pioneer and leading provider of universal communications APIs that allow developers to quickly connect their applications to every email, calendar, or contacts provider in the world. Over 100,000 developers around the globe use the Nylas communications platform to process over 1.2 billion API requests and 15TB of data per day from providers such as Gmail, Microsoft Exchange, Outlook, Yahoo! and more.
Who We Are
Nylas was founded in 2013 and has raised over $175M to date from Tiger Global, 8VC, Spark Capital, Slack, and more; as well as individual investors including Patrick Collison, Co-Founder and CEO of Stripe, John Collison, President and Co-Founder of Stripe, Sebastian Siemiatkowski, CEO of Klarna, and Tony Fadell. Developers around the world use Nylas to quickly and securely build email, scheduling, and work automation features into their applications. Nylas customers include Upwork, Wix, Freshworks, Lever, Dialpad, Ceridian, and Move.com.
Nylas is a BIG advocate for the well-being of its employees, which is why we have embraced a People First philosophy. It’s about giving more autonomy and flexibility to our employees. It’s not about when, where or how the work is accomplished; it’s about adopting a mindset of velocity and trust when tackling the work. It’s about respecting individual working styles, disabilities, and personal schedules, but also ensuring everyone has a better work-life balance. The outcomes will always be more important than the physical location.
This role reports to our VP of Talent. As an Executive Assistant, you’ll be working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment. You will be supporting two of our leaders (CMO and VP of Product Marketing) with dedicated administrative assistance and act as a jack-of-all-trades supporting the broader team. You’ll be a great fit if you enjoy bringing order to chaos, possess strong attention to detail, and have a knack for multi-tasking.
Our marketing leaders are looking for someone who is eager to grow on the strategic partnership side and has previous experience with a Marketing organization. Someone with aspirations of Chief of Staff for a Marketing team would be a big plus!
What You’ll Do:
- Serve as a true partner to leaders by anticipating and executing on tactical as well as strategic issues, leveraging their time and productivity
- Administrative duties such as complex calendar management, meeting coordination, editing slide deck presentations and project management
- Serve as the gatekeeper for their daily schedules
- Prep meeting materials, agendas, take meeting notes and manage action items when needed
- Maintain several documents to track internal projects and organizational goals
- Maintain an advanced degree of confidentiality along with excellent judgment and discretion
- Support projects and initiatives that may require cross-group collaboration and coordination
What You’ll Bring:
- 3+ years of experience with heavy calendaring in a fast-paced environment, coordinating across multiple time-zones
- Experience with Marketing and Marketing organizations
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal
- High emotional intelligence and the ability to work well with different personalities
- Strong attention to detail and ensuring nothing slips through the cracks
- Ability to stay calm under pressure while managing multiple competing priorities at any given time
- Have a pro-active mindset to iterate on current processes and build efficient workflows
- Enthusiasm for learning new productivity tools, strong ability to problem solve, and bringing a growth mindset to the role
- Unlimited Paid Time Off (PTO): we take this very seriously as we care about the well-being of our employees
- Healthcare: 90% premium coverage for medical, dental and vision for you and your family
- One Medical onsite and tele-health membership for you and dependents
- Additional: Health and DC FSA, Life insurance, with options for STD, LTD
- Retirement Plan: match up to 1% of annual salary for 401k or RRSP contributions
- Education Stipend: $1k annual education & development benefit
- Perk card: $150 per month towards health, wellness, and other perks via Assembly
- Cell Phone: $50 per month stipend towards cell phone reimbursement
- Fully Paid Parental Leave: 12 weeks parental leave (maternity & paternity)
Nylas is registered as an employer in many, but not all, states. If you are not located in or able to work from a state where Nylas is registered, you will not be eligible for employment. Visa sponsorship may not be available in certain remote locations.
Nylas is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.