Offered Salary Competitive
ABOUT KATE FARMS:
Kate Farms is a company with heart. Our company was founded on the belief that good nutrition leads to good health, and good health opens the door to endless possibilities. That’s why our mission is to make nutrition the cornerstone of healthcare, so people can live their best lives. We are a medical food company that makes complete nutrition formulas for people who have a medical need for liquid nutrition.
Kate Farms works to be the place where a diverse mix of talented individuals want to come, to stay and do their best work. Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Kate Farms’ values. We are an equal opportunity employer and fully focused on equality; we believe deeply in diversity of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, national origin and all the other fascinating characteristics that make us different. We invite you to come do the best work of your life with us at Kate Farms.
The Executive Assistant will provide support for a Kate Farms executive at our Santa Barbara, CA corporate office. The individual in this role must understand business priorities, demonstrate the ability to proactively anticipate needs and drive improvements to build capacity for the leadership team. A high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information as well as professionalism in dealing with senior executives is critical. The successful candidate will possess the ability to complete complex tasks quickly and autonomously, react with appropriate urgency to situations that require a quick turnaround, and take effective action without having to know the whole picture. The ideal candidate must be able to work successfully in a team environment and build effective working relationships inside and outside the group.
This role requires attention to detail, solid organizational skills, and the ability to meet tight deadlines while juggling multiple critical requests across multiple teams. The Executive Assistant will work closely with other Executive Assistants throughout the organization. The ideal candidate will be a detail oriented, experienced planner with the demonstrated ability to respond effectively and efficiently while maintaining flexibility and composure. We are a fast-paced, rapidly growing startup, and the EA will need to be flexible and willing to pitch in wherever needed.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSBILITIES:
- Management of an extremely active calendar and appointments.
- Demonstrated organizational and project management skills with the ability to manage several projects successfully while also managing day to day priorities.
- Organize, execute, and assist with team activities (meeting agendas, all-hands meetings, off-sites, lunches, and team social events).
- Assist with onboarding of new team members, working closely with HR, Finance, and IT to ensure proper set up prior to their arrival.
- Support quarterly and annual business planning cycles.
- Compile team goals and business unit metrics and gather appropriate inputs from others.
- Work closely with high external partners and maintain professional working relationships on behalf of your leadership and team.
- Track and help drive completion of key deliverables and follow up on outstanding items.
- Coordinate customer and partner engagements and recurring meetings.
- Schedule cost effective travel.
- Complete and file expense reports.
- Close collaboration with EA peers.
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction.
- Willingness to pitch in on ad-hoc projects for other Executives and Leaders.
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Highly organized.
- Absolute commitment to confidentiality.
- Deep attention to detail.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- 3+ years executive administrative experience in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Experience with tools such as, or similar to, Adobe reader, Concur, bill.com.
- Shared file drive experience preferred.
- Superior writing and report presentation skills.
- Strong organizational, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to complete a high volume of tasks with minimal direction.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- PMI certified preferred.
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple assignments at any given time.
- Must be startup-friendly, willing to roll up sleeves, jump in and help where needed.
Kate Farms cares well for its employees and it shows through the provision of standout benefits! Kate Farms provides amazing benefits such as Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, FSA, 401k Retirement Plan, Paid Time Off, etc. And if that didn’t excite you, our company pushes the envelope further by extending our benefit offerings to Parental Leave, Remote Work options and many other outstanding company perks.