Offered Salary Competitive
We're looking for a technically strong DevOps Engineer (SRE) to join our expanding Engineering team. This role will work closely with our Engineers and support teams and implement new tools and technologies to improve our practices in monitoring, code quality, security and automations.
Please only apply if you are comfortable working in a fully remote role, supporting a EST (GMT -5) timezone.
- Build CI/CD pipeline workflows for our code
- Recommend improvements to the existing infrastructure and build better solutions to prevent latency issues
- Identify and implement new technologies and techniques that will improve our efficiency as a team and also to improve our product
- Manage and maintain IaC and test environments to ensure they can be spun up quickly
- Identify, implement and test automation for our existing processes
- Create tools that will increase productivity of the Engineering and Advocates teams
- Improve cost effectiveness of our resources
- Serve as an SRE to monitor our application, prevent downtimes, identify bottlenecks and prevent spikes
- Troubleshoot infrastructure/cloud based issues
- Create documentation to better support our team and customers
- Constantly assess our processes and make recommendations for improvements
- 7+ years in a TechnicalSupport/SRE role with 5+ years of Cloud based systems experience (AWS)
- Familiarity with Azure and GCP
- Strong knowledge of Infrastructure optimization, design and automation
- Keen understanding of Cloud native DevOps principles / methodologies (CI/CD, AutoScaling, Load Balancing, Security)
- Fluency with C# / .NET frameworks, SQL / MSSQL / SSMS
- Solid understanding of design patterns, architectural best practices (SOLID, DDD, Microservices, Messaging, and etc.)
- Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written
- Natural problem solver, excited to tackle the hard problems!
- Hold at least 2 Cloud (AWS) certifications
What's in it for you?
- Work with a passionate, multinational and multi-talented group of tech enthusiasts who always go that extra mile
- Work directly with company leadership
- A fully remote company driven by deliverables, not hours
- Competitive salary
- Grow and own your area
- $500 USD home office set up allowance
- $500 USD annual education budget
- A key member of a growing Engineering team here at Stamped!
Why Choose Stamped.io?
You will be joining us at an inflection point for the Stamped product and team. We have experienced significant growth, our customers love us (but don’t just take our word for it), and we recently joined the WeCommerce family.
If you're the type of person that seeks out new challenges, wants to work with some of the best people in the SaaS e-commerce space and make a meaningful immediate impact on a growing company, this is for you!
Stamped.io values diversity. We are committed to equal opportunities and creating an inclusive environment for all our employees. We welcome applicants regardless of ethnic origin, national origin, gender, gender identity, race, colour, religious beliefs, disability, sexual orientation, age or marital status.