*Job Title:* Project Manager
*Company Location:* Atlanta, GA
*Position Location:* Remote work with periodic travel
*Projected Start Date:* ASAP
*Reports to: *Senior Project Manager
*Direct Report(s): *N/A
*Cloud Construction* is a national, premier commercial general contractor that specializes in quick-service and fast-casual restaurant, retail, fuel and gas, general commercial, healthcare, and public sector construction. We demonstrate our mantra of _Living Balanced_ by operating in a cloud-based model that gives team members the flexibility to work remotely from anywhere, maximizing connectivity, accountability, and cost-efficiency to our clients. _This position offers the candidate the opportunity to live and work remotely with regular interaction with an opportunistic and growth minded team._
Our mission is to invest our time, talent, and resources into relationships that offer the opportunity for personal & professional growth.
The vision of Cloud is to build an organization that attracts team members and clients who value work life-balance.
We promise to create valuable solutions and exceed expectations every day.
Our core values are precision, creativity, relationships, balance, stewardship, integrity, teamwork, and simplicity.
*_ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES _*
*Position Mission: *The mission of the Project Manager is to provide comprehensive oversight and management of project level activities and stakeholder relationships which results in timely completion, satisfied clients and financial outcomes which meet or exceed the initial estimate parameters on a consistent and routine basis.
* Maintain working relationship and clear communication with owners representative for each assigned project
* Verify vendor compliance with company insurance and payment policies
* Track & assist with vendor submitted required documentation, vendor pay applications, lien releases, etc.
* Create, negotiate, and process subcontracts & purchase orders
* Assume primary responsibility for project finances
* Compile and deliver monthly job cost reports
* Prepare, review, and approve owner, subcontractor and vendor pay applications
* Facilitate owner and subcontractor change orders
* Utilize web-based project management software tools, Corecon and Spectrum
* Create, track, and maintain tasks and document filing within Basecamp and Dropbox
* Source, coordinate, and create new accounts with subcontractors and vendors
* Create and update the project schedule
* Document and distribute meeting minutes
* Schedule, prepare, and attend all meeting and travel commitments
* Remain in close communication with the accounting department and other corporate teams
* Coordinate project close-out
* Coordinate and schedule local permitting and inspection requirements
*Field Staff Coordination*
* Coordinating travel accommodations, rotations and material procurement for various job sites
* Assisting in completion of job site requirements: utilities, signage, permitting, etc
* Daily coordination and communication with various site superintendents and field stakeholders
* Routine review and collaboration with daily field reports
* Subcontractor/vendor sourcing and prequalification
* Making follow up calls to subcontractors and vendors
* Electronic filing and data entry of various proposals
* Bid review and scoping
*Business Development *
* Actively procure and development further business relationships with new and current client base with close communication with preconstruction and management teams.
* Actively develop new business leads and track status with close communication with preconstruction and management teams.
* Remote attendance and preparation for a weekly, internal staff meeting conducted remotely via screen share and PC cameras
* Every Monday at 1:00pm EST
*_DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE _*
* 2 – 5 years relevant work experience in commercial general contracting setting
* 2 5 years previous project management experience
* Meticulous attention to detail, high capacity for multi-tasking, strong work ethic
* Experience working remotely and leveraging technology to stay uniformly connected to all project stakeholders
* Exceptional written and oral communication skills
* The ability to travel throughout the service area in your own vehicle, fuel expense reimbursement by company
*_COMPENSATION & BENEFITS_*
* Competitive base salary based on experience
* Personal phone and data usage allowance
* Immediate eligibility in project bonus incentive plan
* Annual allotment of paid time off
* Access to health, dental, and vision insurance plan: ½ individual monthly premium paid by company
* Access to company retirement plan with company matching pursuant to company guidelines and policies
*Job Type: *Full-time, salary position
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $70,000.00 per year
* Dental Insurance
* Health Insurance
* Paid Time Off
* Retirement Plan
* Vision Insurance
* Bonus Pay
* Project Management: 5 years (Preferred)
* United States (Preferred)
* What is your desired salary?
* Fully Remote