Offered Salary Competitive
Call Center Representative
- Entry Level
We are looking for highly energetic and collaborative remote Call Center Representatives with experience in communicating on customer service issues to a variety of audiences. This role will report into the Vice President of Operations or the BPO Manager for specific processes or customers. This role requires the ability to work both independently with limited supervision and collaboratively in a team environment. Candidate should have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
The primary objective of the Call Center Agent is to answer and respond to callers in need of assistance in completing forms based on a government website. All work must work be completed through workflows established in the Operations Delivery Center and must comport with specified internal standards and processes documented in customer contracts.
As a Remote Call Center Representative, this is your opportunity to:
- Respond to inbound calls and requests for customer assistance and support in completing forms on a government website
- Follow approved scripts for handling calls that are from an external toll-free number
- Ensure that forms and applications are completed in an efficient, compliant and accurate manner
- Review forms and applications for accuracy
- Print completed documents
- Adhere to contract standards for productivity, accuracy and quality
- Maintain a professional and courteous demeanor
- Uphold HIPAA privacy rules and safeguard confidential customer information at all times
**This position is critical to overall operational compliance with Government (federal and state agencies); the Analyst must immediate report suspected, identified or otherwise known compliance infractions, confidentiality and security breaches of sensitive customer information.
- High school diploma or GED
- Experience processing documentation in an administrative capacity
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to adapt and work both independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced dynamic environment
- Ability to adhere to an assigned schedule
For this role, we value:
- The ability to adapt quickly to a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Empathy and compassion for the customers we serve