Offered Salary Competitive
Permanent employee, Full-time · Piktochart
Piktostory is an all-in-one video editor for non-professional video content creators developed by Piktochart. We focus on simplifying the video-editing workflow by consolidating multiple video editors into one easy-to-use tool.
In April 2021, we went out of beta and launched Piktostory on Product Hunt. We have reached #2 Product of the Day, and have been growing since then. We have some big plans for 2022 — viral video and blog content, more brand mentions, and more influencer campaigns.
And guess what? We won’t be able to do it without your help.
We are looking for a Brand Ambassador who will help us turn Piktostory into a mainstream brand. The ideal candidate is self-driven like an AV, has the NASA-level attention-to-detail and storytelling skills of Pixar. As our Brand Ambassador, you’ll be our go-to-person to ensure that Piktostory comes to life through inspiring, compelling, share-worthy stories. You’ll be responsible for creating fresh, authoritative, yet concise text or video content for social media channels, YouTube, product releases, learning resources, and more. You will be not only Piktostory’s brand voice but also a growth marketer who comes up with creative ways on how to get Piktostory in front of thousands of eyeballs.
- Build social presence
- You build Piktostory’s presence online through videos, AMAs, creative social media content, and mentions in online media publications. You are responsible for developing content strategy for our blog, website, YouTube, and social media channels, including key messaging and content creation schedules.
- Create engaging content
- You write high-quality, fresh, and engaging content pieces for the Piktostory blog and other publications where we publish guest posts. “Okay” is not good enough. We are looking for unique, story-like content that fits our values, existing voice, and target audience. You create and distribute engaging video content in the form of vlogs, video tutorials, and customer interviews.
- Establish and consolidate relationships
- You develop relationships and coordinate campaigns with YouTube, TikTok, and Instagram Influencers. You manage and grow our affiliate program.
You have a minimum of 2 years of experience in a similar role with a good understanding of content marketing and social media marketing. You have hands-on experience with copywriting and short-form video recording to tell stories and grow a brand. You have a strong social media experience and presence (Instagram, YouTube, Facebook, or TikTok).
You are not camera-shy, 15 seconds is enough for you to tell an inspiring story with video. You possess a good understanding of how content marketing, SEO, email marketing, and social media function, how they can work together to get results, and the different writing/stylistic requirements of each. You have a strong portfolio of high-quality writing and video samples around product releases, blog articles, vlogs, email marketing, or other web copy related to the tech/startup industry. You are native or close to native level of written and spoken English. You have strong written and verbal communication skills.
Benefits we offer:
- 4-day Work Week and Work/life harmony: Although we expect you to be available throughout the day, we’re family-friendly and we give you the flexibility you need to stay happy and healthy.
- A diverse culture: We come from various backgrounds and parts of the world. We cherish our company culture and form a bunch of fun people to work with.
- Limited meetings: You’re not stuck relaying information in meetings every day of the week.
- Transparent leadership: Both the CEO and your direct manager are always available to chat and listen to your feedback, time zones permitting.
- Learning opportunities: personal development goals and a budget dedicated to your growth.
We are transforming the visual storytelling space by delivering an effortless user experience in creating beautiful, professional-grade visuals. By pushing the limits of what’s possible in technology and taking time to understand our users, Piktochart has empowered over 10 million users worldwide to visually communicate in ways that were not possible before! The team that is behind Piktochart consists of 14 nationalities spread across 8 countries. Pair programming, mentorship, code reviews, and group learning all form part of our daily lives and we consider it a privilege to continuously learn. The HOPEFUL values define our culture and inform our actions and decisions.