Offered Salary Competitive
Administrative Assistant III
- JobID: 9983
- Position Level: Individual Contributor
- Team: Business Operations
- Position Type: Regular
- Working Time: Full-Time
- Locations: Allen, Texas, Birmingham, Alabama, Lenexa, Kansas, Monett, Missouri, Remote, Remote, Springfield, Missouri
- Travel Requirements: 5%
Description & Requirements
At Jack Henry & Associates, we deliver technology solutions that are digitally transforming and empowering community banks and credit unions to provide enhanced and streamlined user experiences to their customers and members. Our best-in-class products are just the start as we lay the groundwork for the future of digital banking and payments. We hope you’ll join us. We can’t do it without you.
Administrative assistant will be joining our CRM Administration team that supports four customer-facing software products. We take pride in our work and our contribution to the Company and our customers. We encourage Better, Faster, Different thinking knowing that this can make us more successful.
In this role, Administrative Assistant will work directly with senior managers researching and tracking customers/products, Business Unit financials, supporting billing processes, working with implementation teams to schedule customer engagements, and onboarding new customers. The ideal candidate will have the ability to leverage critical thinking, make decisions to effectively support our team, take initiative to streamline processes, drive and encourage others to think outside the box, and effectively communicate with others.
This position will be filled to work at the following Jack Henry office locations: Lenexa, KS, Monett, MO, Springfield, MO, Allen, TX, Birmingham, AL, or Remotely within the U.S.
The target salary range for this position is between $50,000 – $60,000 depending on skill level and geographical location.
What you’ll be responsible for:
- Provide department leader(s) with administrative support, including but not limited to: coordinating schedules and appointments, analyzing unit operating practices, improving workflow, simplifying reporting procedures, or implementing cost reductions.
- Field direct calls, voicemails, emails, and direct requests from department managers and employees, as well as employees in other departments.
- Review and answers correspondence.
- Conduct special analytical projects to assist professionals within the department.
- Collaborate with various staff and departments to complete special projects.
- May perform other job duties as assigned.
What you’ll need to have:
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in an administrative role.
- Strong MS Excel skills including creating Pivot tables, visualizations, and formulas.
- Basic MS SQL knowledge to pull and analyze billing and customer data utilizing SQL scripts.
- Ability to stay organized and focused on details, curiosity about data/models/algorithms, critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to travel up to 5% to attend a JHA meeting, training, and/or professional conferences.
What would be nice for you to have:
- Associate’s degree in Business.
If you got this far, we hope you’re feeling excited about this opportunity. Even if you don’t feel you meet every single requirement on this posting, we still encourage you to apply. We’re eager to meet motivated people who align with Jack Henry’s mission and can contribute to our company in a variety of ways.
Why Jack Henry?
At Jack Henry, we pride ourselves through our motto of, “Do the right thing, do whatever it takes, and have fun.” We recognize the value of our associates and believe much of our company’s strength and success depends on their well-being. We demonstrate our commitment by offering outstanding benefit programs to ensure the physical, mental & financial wellbeing of our people is always met.
Culture of Commitment
Ask our associates why they love Jack Henry, and many will tell you it is because our culture is exceptional. We do great things together. Rising to meet challenges and seeking opportunities is part of who we are as an organization. Our culture has helped us stay strong through challenging times and we credit our dedicated associates for our success. Visit our Corporate Responsibility site to learn more about our culture and commitment to our people, customers, community, environment, and shareholders.
Equal Employment Opportunity
At Jack Henry, we know we are better together. We value, respect, and protect the uniqueness each of us brings. Innovation flourishes by including all voices and makes our businessand our societystronger. Jack Henry is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to providing equal opportunity in all of our employment practices, including selection, hiring, performance management, promotion, transfer, compensation, benefits, education, training, social, and recreational activities to all persons regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, genetic information, pregnancy, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, sexual orientation, and military and veteran status, or any other protected status protected by local, state or federal law.
No one will be subject to, and Jack Henry prohibits, any form of discipline, reprisal, intimidation, or retaliation for good faith reports or complaints of incidents of discrimination of any kind, pursuing any discrimination claim, or cooperating in related investigations.