Offered Salary Competitive
Admin-Sales Support Assistant – for Holistic Online Business
Enjoy the flexibility of working from home! This is an exciting opportunity for a heart-centered, client-oriented professional with a natural talent for organization, administration, and scheduling to join a small consulting business with a big mission: http://www.fillmyholisticpractice.com.
Must have online business experience.
*NOTE: If interested, please follow the instructions at the bottom of this posting, or you will not be considered.
Our mission is that holistic and integrative medicine options become mainstream in our country, instead of mainly relying on drugs or surgery. We do this by helping holistic health practitioners reach more people and grow their businesses more effectively. Many holistic practitioners went into the profession to help people but not to run a business & they struggle with that. They learn a step-by-step process of getting patients more consistently through our trainings & mentorship programs.
The format of what we offer includes teleseminars, live speaking, and high-end private and group coaching/mentorship. You will work with someone who is very dynamic, results-oriented, & always open to new ideas. Work in a supportive environment from home.
Work independently, 30-40 hrs/week, 5 days/week.
Self-starter, resourceful, warm, detail-oriented, sense of urgency and ownership, motivated, independent, efficient, conscientious, problem-solver, attentive listener, process-oriented, loves a challenge.
What You Will Be Doing:
You will provide personalized administrative and scheduling support in a highly-organized and timely manner. You will work on a one-to-one basis with a variety of tasks related to the CEO’s working life and communication. Looking for a savvy individual who thrives in a fast-paced and highly detailed work environment. Keen instincts with the ability to multitask and the ability to create efficiencies with workflow. Excellent communication skills, a pleasant phone demeanor with the ability to document and take dictations is required. A natural ability to connect with people and inspire them.
Experience as a personal or administrative assistant, scheduler, or customer service representative is preferred. Computer savvy. Experience assisting coaches, business consultants, or online businesses required. Bonus points if you have experience with a holistic business i.e., (acupuncturists, chiropractors, naturopathic doctors, holistic MDs, health or wellness coaches.) Must enjoy supporting behind-the-scenes PLUS calling to talk to people also.
*Experience with HelpScout, InfusionSoft, Teamwork, and G-suite is a major plus.
- Respond attentively & with urgency to potential client requests through phone, email, and text.
- Connect with potential clients to book appointments with a high sense of urgency.
- Implement and maintain procedures & administrative systems.
- Manage and plan the calendar of all appointments, meetings and appointment bookings for CEO and provide communication and reminders concerning schedule updates & changes, tasks, and deadlines.
- Communicate with the sales team to ensure all follow-up and bookings are made timely
- Organize and provide all needed material to the CEO for talks, webinars, and interviews, (i.e., marketing materials, bullet points of talks, etc.)
- Assist with completing applications for speaking engagements. Manage the project flow of speaking engagements & coordination with the host or affiliates.
- File emails & organize procedures.
- Document procedures; create, edit and organize templates.
- Miscellaneous tasks to support CEO which will vary according to different programs and mentorships offered throughout the year.
If you love details, checking tasks off your list and enjoy a challenge, we encourage you to apply!
Questions below must be answered completely in your application, and please attach your resume or a link to your website to be considered. Look forward to working with you!
1. What attracted you to this role and why do you think you’re a good fit for this role?
2. Ideal # of hrs/week you’d like to work. Also include the WPM you type.
3. Visit our website and go to the “Testimonials” tab. Find the 5th word in this section and include it in your response.